Museum Pass Borrowing Rules
– Museum Passes may be reserved by Copiague Library adult cardholders in good standing.
– The pass may be reserved up to 3 months in advance of the desired date, subject to availability on a first come, first served basis.
– A particular pass may only be reserved once in any 30 day period.
– Patrons can reserve print-on-demand passes for any day the museum is open and can print from home at any time up to the day of their visit.
– Print-on-demand passes are valid only on the reservation date and do not need to be returned.
– Non print-on-demand passes must be picked up at the library the day before (after 3:00 pm) or the day of your reservation.
– Non print-on-demand passes must be returned by 12:00 PM at the Information Desk or in the library Audio Visual drop in its original case the day after use.
– Pass is on loan for two days and a $25 fine will be attached for each day the pass becomes overdue.
– Lost passes will incur a replacement fee of $40.
– Up to two museum passes may be checked out at a time.
– Each museum reserves the right to determine the rules and regulations governing the use of the pass.